A dainty sweet dessert.
(Makes 4 servings)
HOW TO MAKE IT:
1. To make the crepe batter, combine 1 cup all-purpose flour, 2 eggs, 1/2 cup milk, 1/2 cup water, 2 tablespoons sugar, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 2 tablespoons butter, melted. Beat until smooth and refrigerate for at least one hour.
2. Chop 3 large apples, cored and peeled, into small cubes and place in a medium-sized bowl.
3. Add 3 tablespoons brown sugar and 1 tablespoon cinnamon and mix well. Let sit for 20 minutes.
4. In a lightly oiled nonstick pan over medium-high heat, pour 1/4 cup batter. Swirl the pan so a thin layer of batter coats the surface evenly.
5. Cook the crepe until bottom is golden brown (about 1 minute), flip and cook the other side. Transfer to serving plate.
6. Heat chopped apples in a saucepan over medium heat.
7. Add 1/4 cup heated apples to top of crepe and fold in sides of crepe to create a roll. Dust with powdered sugar, drizzle with caramel (optional) and serve.